Your privacy is very
important to me. This policy is developed in order for you to
understand how I collect, use, communicate and make use of
• I am aware that user privacy and data protection are a human right
• I have the duty to take good care of all data that is given to me
• Data is a liability, it should only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary
• I only work with data that is given to me by the person itself - with consent.
. I never proces any personal data that reveals racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person's sex life or sexual orientation
• I will never sell, rent or otherwise distribute or make public your personal information
This website collects and uses personal information for the following reasons:
- Contact forms and email links
Should you choose to contact me using the contact form or an email link, none of the data that you supply will be stored by this website or passed to / be processed by any of the third party data processors. Instead the data will be collated into an email and sent to us over the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP). Our SMTP servers are protected by TLS (sometimes known as SSL) meaning that the email content is encrypted using SHA-2, 256-bit cryptography before being sent across the internet. The email content is then decrypted by our local computers and devices.I don't keep any paper prints with client information.